Extremely flammable. Pad and vapors may ignite. Do not use when smoking. Keep away from heat and flame. Harmful if taken internally. If swallowed, give fluids liberally, do not induce vomiting and contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately. In case of eye contact immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention. Avoid prolonged exposure with skin. Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes, plastics and painted surfaces. Keep out of reach of children.