Makes your life easier!
- With a super absorbent sponge
- Easy pull handle for comfortable wringing
- Multi surface scrub brush removes scuffs and stubborn marks
- Great for getting under cabinets and into corners
Made in USA
If you are not completely satisfied, please return this product to O-Cedar along with your sales receipt for a refund or replacement.
Before each use: Soak sponge in water until thoroughly wet. Do not try to wring mop until sponge is completely soaked. Before mopping, pull handle upwards to squeeze out excess water. For best results: Rinse out all detergents completely after each use. Detergents can break down cellulose if left in the sponge. Vinegar and bleach are not recommended. Wring mop to remove excess water and hang to dry in well-ventilated area. For best results, replace sponge every 3-6 months. To Remove Plastic Bag
- Squeeze and push plastic tabs to unlock sponge.
- Remove plastic bag.
- When replacing sponge, push plastic tabs into the holes in the mop head frame until hearing an audible "click".
© 2008 Freudenberg Household Products LP