Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch device with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.