Size/Count 2.0 ea
- Provides up to 12 hours of protection
- For head to toe protection
- Can clip to belt, pants, purse & moremore
Each refill provides up to 12 hours of head to toe protection. Can clip onto belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse and more. Contains 2 refills.
Made in Mexico
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
To Prepare Unit:
- Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging and Remove the peel-off foil seal to start the green use-up indicator.
- Open front cover and insert refill into unit with orange side down, then snap the front cover latch closed.
To Operate Unit:
- Slide the On/Off switch all the way to the fan image until the fan turns on.
- Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or any other convenient location next to you.
- When finished using the unit, slide the On/Off switch to "O"
- You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture). When placing unit on a surface lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
- Within minutes, the unit creates head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
- To prolong the refill's life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the "O" position. Store the unit in a cool, dry place - never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
- Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator is gone (Repeat Steps 1 and 2). For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only Off!® Clip-On refills should be used in the unit.
- When you no longer feel air blowing from bottom of the unit, replace with two 1.5 colt AA alkaline batteries.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.45x 4.35x 7.6
Item Code: 509959
Do not allow children or pets to play with the unit. See Additional precautions on refill package. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces.
Harmful is swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly;y with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not touch unit with mental instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of ay kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace filter refill only when unit is off.
First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
- If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of an emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Physical & Chemical Hazards - Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5 volt AA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat of open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials. Environmental Hazards: Do not apply to water. Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: Before disposing, fully use up the refill according to the label. Do no reuse the refill. If empty: Place in trash or offer the refill for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instruction. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.