Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothin before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 oer an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Have product container or label with you