Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local Poison Control Center. Physical and chemical hazards: Extremely flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces near fire or flame until dry. Contains cornstarch.