Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans - Warning: May cause eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on lips. Harmful if swallowed. To apply to face, spray palm of hand and rub on. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use sparingly on small children. Do not allow use by small children without close adult supervision. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin - If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical & Chemical Hazards - Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120° F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.