- Does Not Use Citronella. Uses Heat Activated Repellent Pad.
- Repels Mosquitoes from an Area up to 15 Ft. By 15 Ft. (225 Sq. Ft.)
- Repels Mosquitoes That May Carry West Nile Virus
- Each Pad Lasts up to 4 Hours
- No Exposed Flame When In Use
- 1 Reusable Lamp
- 1 Mosquito Repellent Pad
- 1 Candle
- Remove lamp top.
- Make sure flame is extinguished and lamp is cool before changing pad.
- Pull out used pad and slide in new pad.
- Remove used candle cup and firmly press new candle cup with fresh candle onto base post.
To avoid fire hazard, use only Off!® candles in lamp.
- Light candle. Raise frame base and snap into place. Avoid contamination of food.
The Power to Repel is in the Pad! Pads are designed to release repellent when heated by candle. When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad. Refills available.
Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. For more information visit mosquitoes.com.
Pad Made in Italy-- Candle Made in Canada
U.S. Pat.: 6,337,080; 6,663,838; 6,503,459; Patents Pending
To Replace Pad/Candle Combination:
When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad.
Directions For Use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Locate lock tabs on unit base, press to release and lower frame.
2. Remove enclosed contents. Firmly press candle cup onto base post.
3. Light candle.
4. Remove repellent pad from package being careful not to cut, bend, or alter pad shape. Insert Off!® PowerPad into middle slot on top. Pad is designed to taste bitter to help prevent ingestion.
5. Raise frame base and snap into place.
6. Move lamp only when cool and not in use.
When finished using, carefully remove frame base and blow out candle. Pad is designed to last as long as candle.
Keep Level. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter on or in candle cup.
Storage: Prolonged storage of repellent pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness. Store unused pads in an area inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Before disposing, empty package by using the product according to the label. Pad: Place exhausted pad in trash. Candle: After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place cup in trash. Unused pads: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.73 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.7x 4.55x 4.35
Item Code: 647691
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals
Caution: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use.
Be Sure To Wash Hands After Handling.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
Physical And Chemical Hazards: Place on level, stable surfaces. Do not cover lamp top with any foreign material while in use. Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Pads may cause staining-- avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place Off!® PowerPad Lamp near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels. Never Burn Candle Unattended. Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage.
Do not use anything other than Off!® pads and candles in lamp. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles.
D Cis/Trans Allethrin (21.97%)
Inert Ingredients (78.03%)