For Outdoor Use Only.
- Up to 12 Hours of Protection-- Each Pad Lasts up to 4 Hours
- Pads are Designed to Release Repellent When Heated by Candle
- Repels Mosquitoes from an Area up to 15 x 15 Feet
Contains: 3 Mosquito Repellent Pads, 3 Candles. Net Wt: .06oz. each. Total Net Wt .18oz.
Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. For more information visit mosquitoes.com.
Pads Made in Italy -- Candles Made in Canada
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To Replace Pad/Candle Combination:
Pads are designed to release repellent when heated by candle. When candle is used up and will not relight, replace both candle and pad. Avoid contamination of food.
1. Detach unit top from base. Make sure flame is extinguished and unit is cool before changing pad.
2. Remove used pad from top of unit. Remove new repellent pad from package being careful not to cut, bend, or alter pad shape. Gently slide narrow end of pad into slot in top of unit. Pad is designed to taste bitter to help prevent ingestion.
3. Important: Remove used candle cup and firmly press new candle cup with fresh candle onto base post.
4. Light candle.
5. Reattach unit top and base. Do not place repellent pad or matches on or in candle cup.
Storage: Prolonged storage of opened repellent pads in outdoor conditions may decrease effectiveness. Store unused pads in an area inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Before disposing, empty package by using the product according to the label. Pad: Place exhausted pad in trash. Candle: After allowing exhausted candle to cool, place cup in trash. Unused pads: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 2.6x 1.8
Item Code: 647866
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals
Caution: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use.
Be Sure To Wash Hands After Handling.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Environmental Hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
Physical And Chemical Hazards: Do not cover unit top with any foreign material while in use. Before lighting candle make sure wick is trimmed to 1/4 inch. To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Pads may cause staining-- avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing, or fuels. Never Burn Candle Unattended. Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property damage.
Do not use anything other than Off!® pads and candles in unit. S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. will not be held responsible for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and candles.
D Cis/Trans Allethrin21.97%