- For vitality, longevity & immunity
- Protects body from active oxygen
- With rich super-nutrients
Look & feel your best!
The average Japanese lifespan is 83 years - that's the highest in the world. And in Okinawa, islands 1,000 miles south of Tokyo, people live even longer than that. The reason suggested for this longevity is the Okinawan diet, a rich combination of fish, soy-based products and Okinawan vegetables. And now you too can enjoy these rich super-nutrients every day.
- Isoflavone found in high quantities in traditional tofu of Okinawa - called shima tofu - has an antioxidant effect that protects the body from active oxygen*
- Zedoary is an herb similar to turmeric that helps aid digestion*
- Goya, a bitter melon, the nutritional king of the Okinawan diet
For vitality,* longevity,* and immunity.* Easy to swallow.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in Japan
Take five (5) tablets in the morning with food.© 2013 Kowa Health Care America, Inc.