Keep out of reach of children.
Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
May cause eye irritation. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Contains petroleum distillates greater than 10%.
First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Immediately, call a Physician or Poison Control Center. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.