Smallest, Lightest, Most Portable Size of any Electronic Nebulizer
Ideal for Children, Easy Hand Held Operation.
The MicroAir nebulizer provides you the freedom to take aerosol treatments where and whenever you need. Its unique design offers the same effective aerosol treatment as a compressor nebulizer with the portability of a cellular phone. Operating on 2 "AA" batteries (not included) you can use MicroAir anywhere, anytime. MicroAir's efficient medication feed system and vibrating mesh technology assures maximum delivery to patient with minimal waste. No other unit can match these features.
- Dimensions: 38x51x104 mm (1.5x2.0x4.1 in)
- Weight: 97 grams, approximately 3.4 oz.
- Battery: 2 "AA" Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 4 hours (continuous use)
- Medication Capacity: 7 ml maximum
- Vibration Frequency: 180 kHz
- Nebulization Rate: 0.4 to 0.5 ml/minute average
- Particle Size Range: MMAD approximately. 5um
(1 to 5 microns for 80% of entire particle distribution)
- Power Unit
- Medication bottle
- Carrying case
- Mesh cap
- Mask and Mouthpiece Attachment
- Video and instruction manual
Toll Free Customer Service (USA) - 1-800-634-4350
Made in Japan
Distributed by: Omron Healthcare, Inc.