Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
This product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.