Now you can check your blood sugar results as easily as you check everything else – on your iPhone®
- Stores up to 500 results
- Bluetooth® enabled device
- Automatically sends to your iPhone
- Easy to read screen
- Test strip port light for testing in the dark
- Made For iPod, iPhone & iPad
The OneTouch® Verio®Sync is the first meter to automatically send blood sugar results wirelessly to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® using the OneTouch® Reveal™ mobile app. The OneTouch® Reveal™ mobile app is easy to use, features a 14-day snapshot to show you how often you are in range, allows you to share your results via email or text message, and more. The OneTouch® Reveal™ mobile app can be downloaded free from the App Store.
The OneTouch® Verio®Sync System uses OneTouch® Verio® Test Strips (sold separately).
Test Time: 5 seconds
Backlight: Illuminated test strip port and backlight
Power source: Rechargeable Battery
Battery life: 1 - 2 weeks between charges
Memory: Stores up to 500 results
Automatic shutoff: Your meter will turn off by itself within 10 seconds after sending results to the Apple device. In all other instances, the meter will turn off by itself if left alone for 2 minutes.
• The meter and Apple device need to be within 10 feet of each other to pair and sync.
• Temperature: 50-111°F
• Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft
• Relative Humidity: Non-condensing 10-90%
• Hematocrit: 20-60%
• Individual Unit Weight: Approximately 1.7 ounces
• Individual Unit Dimensions: 3.94" L x 1.63" W x 0.46" H
Contents of the Box:
• OneTouch® Verio®Sync Blood Glucose Meter (with internal rechargeable battery)
• 10 OneTouch® Verio® Test Strips
• OneTouch® Verio® Level 3 Control Solution
• OneTouch® Delica® Lancing Device
• 10 OneTouch® Delica® Lancets
• Mini USB Cable
• AC Adapter
• Carrying Case
• OneTouch® Verio®Sync Owner’s Booklet
• OneTouch® Verio®Sync Get Started Guide
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Have questions or need support? Call (888)-567-3003
Before using this product to test your blood sugar, please read the OneTouch® Verio®Sync Owner's Booklet.
Follow these steps to sync your meter with an Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®.
1. Get the OneTouch® Reveal™ mobile app.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Type "OneTouch Reveal" in the search bar, tap Search, and locate the app.
- Tap Free, then tap Install App.
- The app icon will appear.
- Open the app and accept user license by tapping I accept.
2. Turn on your OneTouch® Verio®Sync Meter.
- Press and hold the meter button (found on the right side of your meter).
3. Connect your meter and your iPhone.
- Activate Bluetooth® on your meter and your iPhone.
- On your meter: press the meter button twice. The Bluetooth symbol will appear on screen.
- On your iPhone: tap Settings and set Bluetooth to On. (For older operating systems, tap General then tap Settings, then set Bluetooth to On.)
- When Bluetooth is activated, your meter will appear in the iPhone Devices list. (The name will begin with "OneTouch.")
- If Bluetooth is already on, tap Bluetooth and the Devices list will appear.
- Tap on the meter name and enter the PIN located on the back of your meter.
- Tap Pair and wait for Connected to appear next to the meter name.
4. Your first sync.
- Open the OneTouch® Reveal™ mobile app on your iPhone and turn your meter on.
- The sync symbol will appear and blink on the meter screen. Your iPhone will display a Syncing Data message.
- The app will display a message about meter time difference. Tap Yes to match the time on your meter and your iPhone.
5. You're all set!
- Now you're ready to test and sync with your meter. Whenever you open the app on your iPhone*, your blood sugar results will automatically appear in the app (make sure bluetooth is activated both on your meter and your iPhone.)
The OneTouch® Verio®Sync Meter uses only OneTouch® Verio® Test Strips.
*Meter must be on and in range (10 feet).