Do Not Use
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
- replace cap after use
- remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.