Enjoy clean and comfortable lenses without rubbing. Unlike ordinary multipurpose solutions that require a digital rub, this solution does the hard work for you, taking that rubbing step out of your care routine.
- No separate enzyme cleaner is required when used daily
- For soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses
Ingredients and their benefits:
- Citrate, Tetronic 1304 aminomethylpropanol - gentle cleaners work together while lenses soak to remove daily protein deposits, dirt and shield lenses against build-up. Provides fresh, comfortable lens-wear every day
- Tetronic 1304, sodium chloride, boric acid, aminomethylpropanol and edetate disodium - unique comfort formula adjusts solution to more closely match your eyes' natural tears. Provides lasting comfort for all day wear, even for sensitive eyes
- Polyquad (polyquternium-1) 0.001% and Aldox (myritamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% - enhanced disinfection formula. Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections
Alcon's guarantee: The performance of this product is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, return the unused portion to Alcon Laboratories for a full refund.
For care of your lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with this product
- Fill your lens case with enough fresh solution to cover the lenses. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear
Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds (up to 20). Then follow the directions above.
If using Supraclens daily protein remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes. You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days prior to wear.
Store at room temperature.
© 2002-2004, 2006-2009 Alcon, Inc.