Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable. It is proven to retain moisture on the surfaces of lenses throughout the lens wearing day - every day. For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. This multi-purpose disinfecting solution with Tearglyde reconditioning system:
- Promotes: Lens cleanliness, wettability, lens surface moisture, comfort and clear vision
- Reduces: Protein build-up, lens deposits, discomfort and appearance of redness
Compatible disinfection: Enhanced disinfection formula (Aldox and Polyquad) that is compatible with silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
Alcon's guarantee: The performance of this product is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, return the unused portion to Alcon Laboratories for a full refund.
To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with solution
- Fill your lens case with fresh solution
- Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours
- After soaking, lenses are ready to wear
For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
- You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh solution and allow to air dry
Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures. If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above. If using Opti-Free Supraclens daily protein remover, follow those directions, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
Store at room temperature. Store upright.
© 2007, 2009, 2010 Alcon, Inc.