Sterile cleaning, disinfecting and storage solution for use with fluorosilicone acrylate, silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses. When used as directed, this product cleans and disinfects RGP and hard contact lenses.
- Removes film, surface deposits and debris
- Contains no polyquad, chlorhexidine, polyaminopropyl biguanide or BAK
- No animal testing
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your contact lenses
- Clean and store your lenses in solution after each removal
- To avoid lens mix-up, always clean your right lens first and your left lens last
- Not for use directly in the eye
- Remove right lens and place in palm of hand
- Cup hand and cover lens completely with 10 drops of solution
- Rub lens for 30 seconds using the index finger of the other hand creating a sudsy pool of solution. Note: The greater the sudsing action, the better the cleaning performance
- Rinse the lens thoroughly with running cold tap water
- To protect against loss, always close sing drain when cleaning lenses
Disinfect: Place lens in the right chamber of your lens storage case and completely cover the lens with solution. Repeat the procedure with your left lens. Store: Close the lens storage case and store lenses in the unopened case for at lease six (6) hours. To reinsert: Remove the right lens from the lens storage case, and rinse thoroughly as directed by your eye care practitioner. All solution must be completely rinsed from the lens before insertion. Apply 2 drops of lubricating and wetting solution to all surfaces of the lens and place the lens in the eye. Repeat the procedure with the left lens..
© 2011 Lobob Laboratories, Inc.