Optimum Care Salon Collection Anti-Breakage No-Lye Relaxer System, Super3.6 3.0
Size/Count 1.0 kit
- Leaves hair instantly stronger & shinier
- 9X less breakage
- Salon quality
Now with whipped oil moisturizer for lightweight moisture in each strand. Leaves hair instantly stronger and shinier. Our salon quality relaxer kit conditions before, during and after relaxing for 9X less breakage.*
- Anti-breakage, no-lye formula
- Smoother hair after 1 use
- With exceptional softness
*Optimum Care kit vs. separately sold no-lye relaxer and neutralizing shampoo.
- Protective Pre-Treatment
- Conditioning Relaxer Creme
- Neutralizing Shampoo
- Reconstructor Treatment
- Leave-In Strengthener
- Strength-Building Treatment
- Wooden Spatula
- Instruction Sheet
- Plastic Gloves
Made in Canada
Please see instructions enclosed in package.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.8x 6.5x 4.6
Item Code: 730874
This product may not be suitable for all hair types; a strand test must be performed prior to application.
When you should not relax your hair:
- Not suitable for use on children.
- If you have a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- If hair has been bleached or highlighted, processed with a thio (perm) product such as thioglycolate, thiolactate, cysteine, cysteamine, sulfite or treated with henna or metallic salts. Hair loss or breakage could occur.
- If hair is fragile, breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged; for example, due to frequent coloring or other chemical processes.
- If you have applied permanent or demi-permanent haircolor in the 2 weeks before relaxing.
- If hot combs or other heat appliances have been used on your hair before the relaxer process.
- If your hair has been wet or shampooed in the 3 days prior to relaxing.
- If your hair has been braided or extensions have been put in during the 2 weeks before relaxing.
- If braids or extensions have just been removed. Deep condition and wait 2 weeks before relaxing.
- If scalp has been scratched with a comb, brush or fingernails in the 3 days prior to relaxing.
- If you have used an anti-dandruff product in the 2 weeks prior to relaxing hair.
- If the strand test results in hair breakage or scalp irritation, do not relax hair.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product may not be suitable for all hair types; a strand test must be performed prior to application.
- Read and follow directions and warnings completely. Failure to follow directions and warnings, and other misuse of the product, can cause serious injury to eyes or skin and can damage hair or result in permanent hair loss.
- Keep relaxer off scalp and other skin areas. Contact with scalp or other skin areas can cause serious skin irritations or burns.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately.
- If irritation occurs during relaxing, immediately rinse thoroughly and use the Neutralizing Shampoo provided in the kit. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and consult a doctor.
- If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in the kit when using and rinsing this product.
- Do not use Relaxer Creme or Activator alone. This product must be used as a mixture with Relaxer Creme and Activator in the proportions indicated in this insert. Thorough mixing is important for best results.
- Contains alkali.
- Do not apply on eyelashes or eyebrows. This product may cause severe eye irritation and permanent damage (blindness). Do not apply to facial or body hair. Irritation may occur.
- Do not use in combination with any products other than those provided or recommended in this kit.
- Use the strength of Optimum Care relaxer suited to your hair.
- If hair has been relaxed previously, apply product to new growth only. Application of product to previously relaxed hair can cause hair breakage.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before applying permanent haircolor.
- Do not use any metallic materials for mixing or applying relaxer.
- Do not use hot combs or other heat appliances during the relaxer process.
- Do not use anti-dandruff products for 2 weeks after relaxing hair.
- NEVER STORE RELAXER CREME THAT HAS BEEN MIXED WITH ACTIVATOR. With gloves on, discard unused mixture by rinsing thoroughly down the drain. Rinse tub and spatula thoroughly and discard in trash.
Protective Pre-Treatment: Aqua (Water) , Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA , Cetereth-25 , Hexadimethrine Chloride , Polyquaternium-22 , Conditioning Relaxer Cream: Aqua (Water) , Calcium Hydroxide , PEG-75 Lanolin , Ployqauternium-6 , propylene glycol , Liquid Activator: Aqua (Water) , Guanidine Carbonate , xanthan Gum , Sorbitol , Denatonium Benzoate , Cl 16035 (Red 40) , Neutralizing Shampoo: Aqua (Water) , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEa , potassium sorbate , Polyquaternium-7 , Sodium PCA , Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Honey , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Phenolsulfonephthalein , Reconstructor Treatment: Aqua (Water) , Polyquarternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , PPG-1-Trideceth-6 , Stearyl Dimethicone , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Leave-In Strengthener: Aqua (Water) , Oleth-20 , Polyquaternium-6 , phenoxyethanol , panthenol , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Citric Acid , Citronellol , Benzyl Salicylate , Citral , Oil Moisturizer: Aqua (Water) , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , glycerin , Petrolatum , cetearyl alcohol , PEG-100 Stearate Glyceryl Stearate , polysorbate 20 , dimethicone , Paraffin , fragrance , Dicetyl Phosphate , Ceteth-10 Phosphate , Methylparaben , triethanolamine , Ethylparaben , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Disodium EDTA , Laureth-4 , Laureth-23 , limonene , Hexyl Cinnamal , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Linalool , Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , benzyl alcohol , Geraniol , Coumarin , CI 19140 (Yellow 5) , Amyl Cinnamal , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol , CI 14700 (Red 4) , CI 17200 (Red 33) , CI 42090 (Blue 1)