Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Dietary Supplement Powder Vanilla Ice Cream
Size/Count 5.0 lb
- The purest form of whey protein
- Hydrowhey to make protein faster acting
- Digestive enzymes to enhance utilizationmore
- Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs ( leucine, isoleucine and valine) in each scoop
- An exclusive blend of micro filtered whey protein isolates, ion exchange whey protein isolates, ultra filtered whey protein concentrate and hydrolyzed whey peptides
- Blender - (Easy: a little more involved but worth the trouble) Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake.**
- Shaker - (Easier: Quick & Convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy.
- Glass and Spoon - (Easiest: Fast & Simple) Simply add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a tall glass. Add 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed.
Instantized. Most whey protein isolates ever! 24 g protein per serving! Beyond the basics - packed with whey protein isolates (WPI) and a higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 79 percent protein by weight). This formula includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
The bigger picture of whey. Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the label. By using this as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Typical amino acid profile (milligrams per serving): Essential amino acids: Tryptophan 405, valine 1422, threonine 1654, isoleucine 1573, leucine 2531, lysine 2233, phenylalanine 748, methionine 492. Conditionally essential amino acids: Arginine 505, cystine 494, tyrosine 703, histidine 423, proline 1509, glutamine and precursors 4082. Nonessential amino acids: Aspartic acid 2508, serine 1126, glycine 412, alanine 1180.
Made in USA
** Don't forget to account for the calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat, and other nutrients that these foods contribute to your shake.
Store in a cool, dry place.
©2005 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.81 Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 8.0x 11.0
Item Code: 128565
Keep out of reach of children. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Allergen Information: This Product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, comsume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Each serving of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides 24 grams of protein.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides , Artificial Flavor , Lecithin , Acesulfame Potassium
|Serving Size : 1 Scoop
Serving per Container : 80
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 60 mg||3%|
|Potassium 150 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 24 g||48%|
|Enzyme Blend 25 mg|
|Calcium 140 mg||14%|
|Potassium 150 mg||4%|