- The purest form of whey protein
- Hydrowhey to make protein faster acting
- Digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
The bigger picture of whey: Whey protein isolates (WPI) are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the label. By using WPI as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 79% protein by weight)
- Made with an exclusive blend of microfiltered WPI, ion-exchanged WPI, ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, and Hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, betalactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
- 74 servings
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping
Made in USA
Spoon stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Tip: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl. oz. of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake. Blender: Add one rounded scoop to a blender filled with 6-8 fl. oz. of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack your shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10) and/or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post workout recovery product. Suggested use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Store in a cool, dry place..© 2007 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.