Instantized. Most whey protein isolates ever! 24 g protein per serving! Beyond the basics - packed with whey protein isolates (WPI) and a higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 79 percent protein by weight). This formula includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.
- Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs ( leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
- An exclusive blend of micro filtered whey protein isolates, ion exchange whey protein isolates, ultra filtered whey protein concentrate and hydrolyzed whey peptides
The bigger picture of whey. Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the label. By using this as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Typical amino acid profile (milligrams per serving): Essential amino acids: Tryptophan 405, valine 1422, threonine 1654, isoleucine 1573, leucine 2531, lysine 2233, phenylalanine 748, methionine 492. Conditionally essential amino acids: Arginine 505, cystine 494, tyrosine 703, histidine 423, proline 1509, glutamine and precursors 4082. Nonessential amino acids: Aspartic acid 2508, serine 1126, glycine 412, alanine 1180.
Made in USA
- Blender - (Easy: a little more involved but worth the trouble) Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake.
- Shaker - (Easier: Quick & Convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy. If
©2005 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.