Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Dietary Supplement Powder Delicious Strawberry
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 81% protein by weight)
- Made with an exclusive blend of microfiltered WPI, ion-exchanged WPI, ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, and Hydrowhey hydrolyzed whey peptides
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, betalactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
- 80 servings
- Artificially flavored
- Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping
- Blender - (Easy: a little more involved but worth the trouble) Add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and blend for 20-30 seconds. Add 1-2 ice cubes then blend for an additional 30 seconds. Serve. For a delicious smoothie, try adding your favorite fruit, peanut butter, yogurt, shredded coconut, and/or other ingredients (along with ice cubes) to your blended whey protein shake.**
- Shaker - (Easier: Quick & Convenient) Fill a shaker bottle with 6-8 fl oz of your favorite beverage. Add one scoop ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Enjoy.
- Glass and Spoon - (Easiest: Fast & Simple) Simply add one scoop of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard to a tall glass. Add 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage. Mix with a spoon for about 20 seconds or until powder is well disbursed.
The bigger picture of whey: Whey protein isolates (WPI) are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the label. By using WPI as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Made in USA
** Don't forget to account for the calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat, and other nutrients that these foods contribute to your shake.
Store in a cool, dry place.
©2005 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.84 Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 8.0x 11.35
Item Code: 128573
Keep out of reach of children. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Allergen Information: This Product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans.
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, comsume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Each serving of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides 24 grams of protein.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides , Artificial Flavor , Lecithin , Citric Acid , Sucralose , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035)
|Serving Size : 1 Rounded Scoop
Serving per Container : 80
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 60 mg||3%|
|Potassium 160 mg||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 24 g||48%|
|Enzyme Blend 25 mg|
|Calcium 160 mg||16%|
|Potassium 160 mg||5%|