- 100% whey in extreme milk chocolate
- Packed with whey protein isolates
- Higher protein percentage
Whey Protein Isolates ~ Primary Source
- 24 g protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g glutamine & precursors
- 28 servings
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
The Advanced Gold Standard Whey Protein Blend
Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ is Made of an Exclusive Blend of:
- Microfiltered whey protein isolates
- Ion-exchange whey protein isolates
- Ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
- Hydrowhey® hydrolyzed whey peptides
Beyond the Basics
- Packed with whey protein isolates (WPI)
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein, 75% protein by weight)
- Includes Hydrowhey™, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains lactase and Aminogen® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard™ label. By using whey protein isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
Glutamine & Precursors
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Made in USA
Spoon stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard™ is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to workout. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? Visit optimumnutrition.com and order a custom ON shaker, or visit your local health food store or gym. Tip: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl. oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake. Blender: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard™ to a blender filled with 6-8 fl. oz of water, nonfat milk, or your cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds, or other ingredients. Stack your shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CGT10), and or BCAA powders you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard™ an even more powerful post-workout recovery product. Suggested use: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
©2007 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.