Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey Protein Chocolate
Size/Count 2.0 lb
- 100% natural whey in chocolate flavor
- Packed with whey protein isolates
- Higher protein percentage
- 24 g protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g glutamine & precursors
- 28 servings
- Naturally Flavored
- Free of artificial flavors and sweeteners
- Packed with whey protein isolates (WPI)
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 75% protein by weight)
- Includes Hydrowhey® strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains lactase and Aminogen® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobin, glycomacropeptides, beta-lactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
Beyond the Basics
The Bigger Picture of Whey
Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey protein that exists. Hydrowhey® consists of proteins that are strategically broken down (hydrolyzed) into smaller pieces called peptides for faster utilization by the body. Both are costly to use, but whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey® hydrolyzed whey peptides are the best whey proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first few ingredients you read on the Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ label. By using whey protein isolates and Hydrowhey® as primary ingredients, we're able to pack 24 grams of the fastest, muscle-building protein into every serving - with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff you can do without. Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ is also free of artificial flavors and sweeteners. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Typical Amino Acid Profile (milligrams per serving)
Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
Glutamine & Precursors
Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
Serving scoop included, but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Contents sold by weight not volume.
Some settling may occur.
Made in USA
Spoon stirred: Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ is instantized. That means if you forget your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. Tip: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop. Shaker cup: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Don't have a shaker cup? visit your local health food store, gym, or optimumnutrition.com to order a custom ON shaker. Blender: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for about 20 -30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Shake up your shake: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal. Stack your shake: You can make Gold Stand