Options Conceptrol Vaginal Contraceptive Gel4.0 2.0
The woman's way to prevent pregnancy.
- Ready when you are
- Worry-free placement
- Enhances pleasure
- Feels natural
- No hormonal side effects
- Powerful sperm-killer
- Ready-to-use applicator
Made in USA
Before use, read entire package insert.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed directions exactly.
- Insert one applicatorful into the vagina not more than one hour before intercourse.
- An additional applicator full is required each time intercourse is repeated
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Do not puncture if carton is open.
- Do not use if seal on tube opening is punctured or damaged.
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F), avoid exposure to extremes of hot or cold.
- See box end flap or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Caldwell Consumer Health, LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 4.05x 6.15
Item Code: 247149
- For vaginal use only.
- Not for rectal (anal) use.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control.
Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.
When using this product
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash)
- douching is not recommended; however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other irritation of the vagina or penis.
- have difficult or painful urination.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center, Emergency medical facility, or a doctor immediately. If vaginal/penile irritation occurs and continues, contact your physician.
Tamper-Evident Feature: Each applicator is individually wrapped. If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper is torn, Do Not Use and return entire contents to place of purchase.
- For the prevention of pregnancy during intercourse.
- With condom or alone.
Nonoxynol 9 (4.0%)100 mg per, Vaginal Contraceptive
Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , Povidone , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified) , Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose , Sorbic Acid (A Preservative) , Sorbitol
|Serving Size : 1 Applicatorful
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|