- For vaginal use only.
- Not for rectal (anal) use.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you for not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control.
Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.
When using this product
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash)
- douching is not recommended; however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other irritation of the vagina or penis.
- have difficult or painful urination.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For the prevention of pregnancy during intercourse.
- with a diaphragm.