When using this product do not swallow.
Stop use and ask a dentist if gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks. You have painful or swollen gums, pus from gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between teeth. These may be signs or symptoms or periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing. Cap tightly. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- prevents and reduces gingivitis
- helps prevent bleeding gums
- helps prevent plaque that leads to bleeding gums