Size/Count 16.0 fl oz
- Cleanses minor wounds
- Aids in the removal of phlegm & mucus
- Promotes healing, kills bacteria
Promotes healing, kills bacteria.
Safety Sealed. To remove child - resistant cap, squeeze smooth sides of cap while turning. Reclose tightly. Ready to use, no mixing needed.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older - rinse with one- half capful (2 teaspoons) for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age, should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a dentist or doctor.
©2006 Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 3.75x 8.1
Item Code: 570278
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops. Irritation, pain, or redness does not go away or gets worse. Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cap tightly. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
Temporarily cleanses minor wounds or minor gum inflammation due to: minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances, dentures, accidental injury, canker sores, and other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of: phlegm, mucus, other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
Hydrogen Peroxide1.5 %
Edetate Disodium , Ethyl Alcohol4% , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Methyl Salicylate , Methylparaben , Phosphoric Acid , Poloxamer 338 , Water (Purified) , Sodium Saccharin , Sorbitol