Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops. Irritation, pain, or redness does not go away or gets worse. Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Cap tightly. Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
Temporarily cleanses minor wounds or minor gum inflammation due to: minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances, dentures, accidental injury, canker sores, and other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of: phlegm, mucus, other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth