Allergy Alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzoncaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during application and until product has dried. Do not use: more than directed, for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if: swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches.