Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Uses for the temporary relief of pain associated with:
- Canker sores
- Cold sores
- Fever blisters
- Minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums. To help protect against infection in minor oral irritation.