Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain caused by canker sores, cold sores, fever blisters, minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.