Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain caused by canker sores, cold sores, fever blisters, minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.