Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use more than directed, for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches and minor dental procedures.