The ingredients in toothpaste, soft drinks, and some fruit juices can deactivate the active ingredient in Orajel® Single Dose. For external use only: Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not use: In the eyes, over large areas of the body. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. More than 3 times per day. Longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician. Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if condition persists or worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Ask a physician if used to treat deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. You are pregnant nursing a baby. When using this product you may feel a brief stinging sensation when you apply it. The sting should go away in a short time. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
To treat cold sores/fever blisters. To help guard against infection.