Ideal for braces, bridges and wide spaces.
- Stiffened end to floss under appliances
- Spongy floss to clean around appliances and in wide spaces
- Regular floss to help remove plaque under gumline
Made in Ireland
Bridges, Braces, Implants & Wide Spaces:
- Using the stiffened end, thread the spongy-floss between teeth and appliance or through wide spaces.
- Use a soft back-and-forth motion to remove bacterial plaque under the appliance or in wide spaces.
- Pull the spongy-floss through to the regular floss section. Gently slide the regular floss UNDER THE GUMLINE. Curve the floss around the tooth. Use an up-and-down motion to remove plaque.
Using a gentle sawing motion, insert regular floss between teeth and UNDER THE GUMLINE. Clean under the gumline as directed above. Use a fresh section of floss for every tooth.