The finest organic green tea from China. To create this minimally fermented tea with its light green color and natural sweetness this tea is hand picked from the choicest leaves. This tea is estate grown which, like fine wines, means that it is grown and processed right at the plantations for exquisite freshness. Recorded in history as one of the first beverages, green tea has been the choice drink of monks and royalty for over 4000 years. Green tea is also considered by many as one of the healthiest beverages on Earth. This tea begins as young tender leaf buds, plucked fresh at the height of potency and flavor. Each leaf is simply steamed, rolled and gently flash-dried to hold in the delicate flavor and aroma.
- Highest in antioxidants
- Full of flavor & aroma
- USDA organic
- Individually wrapped for freshness
- No artificial flavors or additives
- Oxygen bleached tea bags
- 20-35 mg of caffeine per cup
Made in USA
- Use one bag per cup
- Heat water to just below boiling point (80°C/175°F)
- Brew for 2 to 3 minutes
- Remove tea bag from cup
- Add sweetener if desired
- For one quart of iced tea, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 4 tea bags
- Brew 3 to 4 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- Add 2 cups of cold water and chill
- Serve when tea is chilled to desired iced temperature
Store in a cool, dry place..
© 2011 Organic & Pure, Inc.