This organically grown Bai Mu Dan white tea (also known as "white peony" tea) is grown in the mountains of Fujian Province, China. Similar to green tea, white tea leaves undergo little processing but are picked at an earlier stage than green tea leaves. This tea is estate grown which, like fine wines, means that it is grown and processed right at the plantations for exquisite freshness. This 100% organic white tea has been blended with organic peppermint for a delicious flavor that blends mellow sweetness and lively mint.
- Highest in antioxidants
- Aromatic & refreshing
- Makes a sophisticated iced tea
- USDA organic
- Individually wrapped for freshness
- No artificial flavors or additives
- Oxygen bleached tea bags
- 15-25 mg of caffeine per cup
Made in USA
- Use one bag per cup
- Heat water to just below boiling point (80°C/175°F)
- Brew for 2 to 3 minutes
- Remove tea bag from cup
- Add sweetener if desired
- For one quart of iced tea, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 4 tea bags
- Brew 3 to 4 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- Add 2 cups of cold water and chill
- Serve when tea is chilled to desired iced temperature
Store in a cool, dry place..
© 2011 Organic & Pure, Inc.