Engineered for performance and comfort.
This brace has a single bladder with three regulated communicative chambers. Its one of a kind design utilizes the fit of low profile pneumatics to dramatically increase stability without the rolling and swaying experienced in other stirrups. The "slow rebound" air delivery design reduces bottoming out. The air bladder is enclosed and protected to prevent the air chambers from being punctured. The Airform pad captures and provides a continuous smooth interface with the surface anatomy. Provides unparalleled comfort, support and uniform compression without bulky padding. Increases ankle stability, reduces swelling and pain. Durable, breathable materials are very wearer friendly.
Performance and comfort features:
- Airform pad design
- Unique pulsating multi-chamber air bladder provides a customized fit with each step
- Active air chambers deliver graduated compression to reduce swelling
- Air bladder is self-contained and protected. No straws needed and no risk of over-inflating
- "Flex edge" feature
- Patented overmold technology incorporates a soft flexible edge onto the hard outer shell
- Effectively eliminates pressure points on the ankle and increases wearing comfort
- Pivoting heel straps
- Permit unobstructed plantar and dorsi-flexion
- Quick-adjust heel loops allow for a custom fit
To select the perfect size: The brace is universally adjustable to virtually any size adult ankle. Easy to apply:
- Step into the brace. Make certain the side stirrups are centered along the lower leg and ankle
- Wrap the lower strap snugly around the brace
- Adjust the heel width if necessary. Peel back the bottom layer and reapply by engaging the hook and loop where brace is snug. Return to steps 1 and 2 if necessary
- Wrap top strap and readjust the lower strap as necessary to achieve a snug fit
- Apply the shoe. Tighten laces. Readjust the brace as necessary for maximum support and comfort. (Note: These instructions are also included inside the product box along with illustrations)
Care: To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
© 2014 SAI