Engineered for performance and comfort.
This controlled stretch support helps reduce swelling and minimize pain while allowing full range of motion. It increases wearer confidence for walking or standing. This is an excellent support for light sports and exercise activity, and might be considered as a "breathable" alternative to neoprene.
- Bilateral, flexible spiral stays move with the ankle and provide side-to-side support and stability
- Provides firm, comfortable support for weak or strained ankles
- Elastic sleeve firmly supports the ankle without any uncomfortable, excessive heat
- Low profile and neutral beige color make it inconspicuous
- Easy to apply – slips on like a sock, slim design fits easily into shoes
- This size fits 9.0-10.25 in. (22.9-26.0 cm) around the smallest part of the ankle
Made in USA
Slip the support up and over the ankle until the opening is centered over the heel. When properly applied, the support should fit snug but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin. Care: Fasten all hook and loop closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2012 Surgical Appliance Industries