Engineered for performance and comfort.
This maternity support is made from the finest quality beige elastic materials. It provides effective uplift support over the extended abdomen, stabilizing the ligaments, tendons and muscles of the lower back, and offering relief from strain and discomfort. Flexible boning in the back panel provides degrees of additional support.
- Top elastic strap anchors garment in correct position
- Hinged web elastic is breathable for cool wearing comfort, molds around body contours for a custom fit
- Anti-roll stays in back panel for additional support
- Abdominal uplift panel assumes the load from naturally weakened muscles and ligament; helps the lower back maintain its normal curvature, reducing strain
- Easy hook and loop fastening and adjustment
- Adjusts to accommodate growth during pregnancy
- Can be worn inconspicuous under most clothing
- Lightweight, latex free elastic for optimum wearing comfort
- Medium fits dress size 6 - 14
To select the perfect size: This garment is sized according to dress size (prior to pregnancy). Easy to apply: 1. It is important that the garment be applied initially in a standing position. 2. Position the abdominal uplift pad so it is centered under your abdomen. Wrap the elastic strap around your body and attach it to the pad. Adjust the position of the pad so it supports your lower abdomen and does not interfere with walking or sitting. (The fit of the pad can be adjusted as your baby grows.) 3. Position the back support around your lower back so that the bottom edge is lower than the widest part of the hips. Pull both elastic sides to the desired tension and attach the closures to the abdominal pad. Make sure that all enclosures are completely engaged to prevent skin irritation. 4. To keep the garment in position, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side. 5. For more uplift support, lay on your back with your hips and knees flexed. Unfasten the back support, retighten, and reattach closures. Care: Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2012 Surgical Appliance Industries