Engineered for performance and comfort.
This hernia support is very simple in design and very easy to use. It serves to comfortably hold a single inguinal or scrotal hernia in reduction, and can also be used in special situations after a hernia repair to prevent recurrence. Its uncomplicated low profile asymmetric design allows it to be worn under clothing without detection.
- Web elastic encircling belt molds around body contours for a comfortable, custom fit
- Easy single hook and loop fastening and adjustment in front
- Removable foam pad provides localized support at hernia site
- Detachable understrap can be tightened or loosened to increase or lessen support
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Large fits hips 38.0 - 40.0 in. (96.5 - 101.6 cm)
To select the perfect size measure around the hips. Select a garment for the side of the body affected (wearer's left or right). Easy to apply: Be sure the hernia is completely reduced before applying support. (Lay down to apply support if necessary.) Disengage understrap in front. Position support pad in pocket over the hernia site and wrap the support belt around the hips. Fasten support belt and understrap in front. Adjust the degree of support by tightening the metal tooth buckle in back. The support should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight. Care: Fasten all closures and remove support pad from pocket. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2012 Surgical Appliance Industries