Engineered for performance and comfort.
Features a low profile contour at the palmar crease to allow for full finger dexterity. This is an excellent choice to treat mild to moderate wrist sprains and strains, carpal tunnel syndrome or for wear following cast removal. The lightweight laminated foam glove with separate hook and pile cinch fasteners provides support and compression to the wrist to help relieve swelling and minimize pain. The preshaped metal splint prevents painful wrist flexion, and holds the wrist in a neutral position to promote healing. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers.
- Lightweight preshaped metal splint is removable for additional contouring, if necessary. Stabilizes the joint and promotes healing
- Durable urethane foam glove laminated to Lycra for comfortable, long term wear
- Black color obscures soiling, provides a low profile appearance
- Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy, one-handed adjustment and closure
- X-Large fits 8.5 in. and up (21.6 cm and up) wrist
Easy to apply: Unfasten all closures and slip the brace over the hand and wrist. The splint should be centered over the palm. With the free hand, grasp the tab furthest away from the wrist and fasten to the pile. Repeat with the other tabs and adjust for comfort. The brace should fit snug but not uncomfortably tight.
Care: Remove the metal splint and fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2014 SAI