This lumbosacral support is made from sheer, lightweight mesh elastic material. It effectively stabilizes the ligaments, tendons and muscles of the lower back, offering relief from pain and discomfort. Varying degrees of support can be obtained by using the optional steel stays. The garment's contour design provides a comfortable and anatomical fit for most figure types. If pain persists, consult a physician.
- Strong mesh elastic molds around body contours for a comfortable, custom fit
- Two semi-rigid metal stays are adjustable and shapeable for extra-firm support
- Wide elastic support and panel pulls from the back and can be adjusted to provide varying degrees of compression
- Flexible support stays add strength to garment, prevent it from rolling on the body
- Tapered in front for comfort when sitting
- Easy hook and loop fastening and adjustment
- Can be worn inconspicuously under most clothing
- Can be worn by men and women
- Medium fits hips 32.0 - 36.0 in. (81.3 - 91.4 cm.)
To select the perfect size measure around the widest part of the hips. Easy to apply: The garment should be applied in a standing position. Unfasten all closures and adjustments. Position the garment around the lower back so that the bottom edge is at the widest part of the hips. Fasten front closure. Pull both side support panels at the same time until snug, and fasten. Adjust the comfort. Be sure that, when sitting, the garment does not bind the groin area and that it does not ride up on the torso. If rigid stays are utilized, consult a trained technician to shape them. When properly applied, the support should fit snug but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin. Care: Remove rigid stays from their casings and fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2012 Surgical Appliance Industries