Engineered for performance and comfort.
This popular support is designed to restrict movement in and around the shoulder by reducing abduction and arm rotation. It is indicated after shoulder dislocations, separations, minor rotator cuff injuries, strains and other similar injuries. The lightweight materials and generous hook and loop closures result in a product that is simple to apply and comfortable to wear.
- Can be easily positioned in desired location with proper compression
- Reversible for use with either right or left arm
- Fits most adults and adolescents
- Universally adjustable
- For best results, the garment should be worn or a T-shirt. Unfasten all closures and adjustments
- Position the body swathe over the ribs so that the top edge is right below the breast line. Fasten the hook and loop closure snugly, but not too tight
- Fasten the shoulder strap and adjust for comfort
- Wrap the upper arm cuff around the arm and fasten snugly
- Center hand and wrist inside wrist cuff and fasten to body swathe so that the elbow is flexed approximately 90°. When properly applied, the shoulder immobilizer should comfortably cradle the arm and should not interfere with normal respiration
Care: Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Wrap in towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat. (Do not twist or wring.) Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach..
© 2012 Surgical Appliance Industries