• Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F along with healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients
• Absorbs easily, great for all skin types including those with skin sensitivites
• Helps prevent and reduce stretch marks during pregnancy and weight gain and loss
• Excellent solution for minimizing scars and stretch marks
• Maintains elasticity and tone while it moisturizes and softens the skin
• Mild enough for delicate skin of a baby
• Softens fine lines and wrinkles and scars
• Excellent for many skin conditions, including dry and sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema
Also exceptional for:
Cracked Skin • Sun Burn • Chapped Lips • Cuticles.
Pure Shea Butter may harden in cooler temperatures, this is natural. Soften by rubbing between the palms of your hands before applying. Gently massage into dry, chapped skin or anywhere added moisture is needed. Because of its ultra-rich consistency, our shea butter may take a few minutes longer to absorb, but the results are well worth the wait. A small dab goes a long way! Use daily for best results.
¿ 2010 Out Of Africa