Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Contact with powder or cleaning solutions can injure eyes and may irritate skin. For Eye Contact, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Call physician immediately. If Swallowed, drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention. For Skin Contact, flush with water. Contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Do not mix with products containing ammonia or chlorine bleach, or with other household chemicals. Wear gloves when mixing or using solutions. Do not store unused solutions for more than 6 hours, as pressure can build up and rupture the container and cause injury.