- Over 101 Uses: Laundry, Carpet, Grease & Grime, Outdoor Furniture, Decks
- Boosts Detergent Performance
For all machines - including HE
Free of Perfume, Dyes, Chlorine
Add to every load with detergent. A chlorine free and color safe alternative to chlorine bleach.
Got a tough stain? Call toll free 1-800-781-7529
- Test in an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, then allow to dry. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item. OxiClean works best in warm to hot water. Treat stains while fresh. Always rinse well with cool water. Do not place fabric that has not been thoroughly rinsed into dryer.
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or on fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute, teak or finished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks.
- Keep container closed and dry between uses.
- Some stains will require repeated, longer or stronger treatments. Adding more OxiClean powder than directed increases the risk of color loss. If washing in cold water, pre-dissolve OxiClean first in 16 oz of warm to hot water. Add to cold water/wash.
Directions for Stain Removal
- Mix until completely dissolved
- Use mixed solution within 6 hours
- 1 Scoop = 1/2 Cup
For Every Washload
- Top Load Laundry Booster
- 1/4 scoop per regular load, 3/4 scoop per large or heavily soiled load
- Begin filling washer with proper temperature water for your load. (See garment care tag.) As with detergent, add OxiClean to the wash water before adding laundry.
- High-Efficiency Laundry Booster
- 1/4 scoop per regular load, 1/2 scoop per large or heavily soiled load
- For HE Washers with OxiClean dispenser, add OxiClean to the dispenser as per washer instructions. For HE Washers without OxiClean dispenser, add OxiClean to the empty tub before adding clothes. Do not mix OxiClean powder with liquid HE detergent in the dispenser.
Pre-Treat or Soak for Best Results
- Pre-Treat Stain Removal
- Up to 1/4 scoop per 16 ounces of water
- Apply solution to stain. Rub and wait up to 10 minutes. Do not allow to dry on fabric. For laundry, wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean. For non-laundry water-washable fabrics and surfaces, blot well with a white towel. Rinse item thoroughly and allow to dry. Repeat as required.
- 1/2 - 1 scoop per 1 gallon of water
- Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop per gallon of water. Add item. Soak for 1 to 6 hours. Remove item. Rinse thoroughly for non-washable fabric or wash as normal with detergent and OxiClean.
- Color Safe!
Versatile Use Around the Home
- Carpet Spot Remover
- Up to 1/4 scoop per 16 ounces of water
- Remove excess liquid before treating stain. Apply only enough solution to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand 1 to 5 minutes. Blot well with a white towel. Repeat as required. Rinse well with water and blot thoroughly. Allow to dry, then vacuum.
- 1/4 - 1 scoop per 1 gallon of water
- Pour or sponge OxiClean solution from a bucket onto awnings, siding, decks and lawn furniture. Allow solution to stand 5 to 30 minutes. Scrub as required. Rinse well with cool water. Work small areas so that your solution doesn't dry on the surface.
©2006 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.2 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.15x 5.35x 4.9
Item Code: 239426
Injurious to eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Contact with powder or cleaning solutions can injure eyes and may irritate skin. For Eye Contact, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Call physician immediately. If Swallowed, drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention. For Skin Contact, flush with water. Contains sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Do not mix with products containing ammonia or chlorine bleach, or with other household chemicals. Wear gloves when mixing or using solutions. Do not store unused solutions for more than 6 hours, as pressure can build up and rupture the container and cause injury.