For external use only.
Do not use if you:
When using this product:
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Treats and helps prevent acne.